Thursday, January 18, 2007

Season "Premier"

On Tuesday the Premier of BC, Gordon Campbell, as well as Mike De Jong, MLA for Abbotsford-Mount Lehman, and a bunch of other people in fancy suits visited our worksite.

Mike took a liking to me right away. We chatted for a bit and he picked me from the group to give him a tour of our prototype rooms. I also took a picture with him (which I am still waiting on to appear in the Abbosford times and make me a local celebrity.)

Here's a picture of me and my co-worker with Gordon Campbell, or as I like to refer to him "Gordo." I was sort of shy but she just jumped in there and dragged me with her, so eager to get her picture taken, right?

CTV News was also there and took some film which was on the news that night. They didn't show me on TV. Bastards. I'm switching to BCTV.

No comments: