Friday, September 01, 2006

Office Hottie

I entered this contest on the radio. You had to send in three hot pics of yourself at your office. If you were in the top ten then you got to compete in a fashion show to be Vancouver's "Office Hottie 2006."

Well I entered, and I was top ten and I got to be in a fashion show out on the street in downtown Vancouver! That's right, me up there on stage on Burrard and Robson struttin my stuff in a black corset, a mini skirt, fishnets and stilettos. It was hot. I didn't win... that honour went to a nasty girl with 3-inch long brown roots in her bleach blonde hair. She was a total butter-face, she looked pretty good until you looked up.

I did take home some free loot though. Along with the typical pen and magnet I got a shower radio and even a robe! (Note the theme ... robe=shower=naked.)

My sister and a bunch of people from my work all came out to watch ... One girl even made me a sign that said: "Hot Danielle Have My BABY!" Hell ya she did.

That night all the girls from work went out on the town. Two words: Gong and Show. We went to Republic, across to Caprice, back to Republic, then got kicked out of there because one of the girls puked(somehow managing to get it on my foot and my friend's foot at the same time,) then back in, then home. It was quite the night.

PS. After we put barfing girl in the cab the driver had to pull over 5 time to let her throw up ... I know niiiice.

No comments: