Tuesday, July 25, 2006

Who's Got Game?

NOT ME!!

Seriously...I should not have a problem getting a man... A friend recently told me: "You're hot and you have a good personality, I don't understand why you don't have a boyfriend?!" Well I don't get it either! She was not just being nice to me because I'm fat, boring, and she feels sorry for me, she's right!

My other friend has two guys she wants to hook me up with. One is a brown guy who's short. The other is supposed to be hot and really funny and she said that I would like him. But, according to her he's creepy. I asked her, "Why would you say that I would like him if he's creepy?" She replied: "Because you will like him, he's good looking, but he's creepy." Ok then.

This is what Teddy has to say about the situation (from MSN:)

vickers - says:
hows your boy situation

Danielle says:
non existant teddy!!

Danielle says:
i have no game anymore

vickers - says:
DANI YOU HAVE GAMEEEE

vickers - says:
you just need to get your groove back

vickers - says:
maybe bump a younger guy

vickers - says:
a good looking one

vickers - says:
get yourself going again lol

vickers - says:
like myself

vickers - says:
i have to jump in the shower though i work at the restaraunt tonight and then i leave tomorrow morning

vickers - says:
MISS YOU LOVE, take care, dont worry about the game everything is cyclical.. you have ups and downs you just have to enjoy the ride

Awww I love Teddy. I just noticed that he suggested I do him, but still aww. I will consider your advice Teddy ol' buddy ol' pal.

No comments: