Thursday, June 22, 2006

What happens in Vegas ... goes on bloggy

So, my trip to Vegas was eventful, if nothing else.

I was there with a bunch of other people and sometimes felt like I was babysitting. We flew out of Bellingam airport so we had to cross the border first and one girl forgot her birth certificate so we had to go back and get it. Then at the border we had to pull over and get searched. Then at the airport I got searched AGAIN. It sucked.

Vegas was fun though. There sure is a lot to see. And take pics of, like my friend did like a crazy asian tourist. I wanted to throw her camera into the fountains at the Bellagio.

We met these hot Australian rugby players. Mine was named Tom Collins. Like the drink. I know its Vegas and all but I'm pretty sure that was his real name. If I ever decide to head to Aussie-Land I'll look him up fo sho.

So, funny story. I had gone to sleep and a buncha ppl were out still. Then at like 6 in the morning decided to party in our room, waking me up. This guy we were with kept poking my bum and I was yelling and the security guard came to the door to check that I wasn't being raped or anything. Well I sorta was. Finger raped. But it was just my friend the perv.

We saw the Cirque de Soliel show "Zumanity." It was the sex one. Pretty good. There were freaky, naked Asian girl swimming around in a fishbowl and this midget that prettymuch was flying around the room. Crazy shit.

Anyhoo that's prettymuch all I can remember. Except oh yeah. We have better strippers here in Beautiful BC!!

No comments: