Sunday, May 07, 2006

I sure know how to pick 'em !!

So this week at work was relatively un-eventful as usual. I had found out when I got back from my trip that my college graduation ceremony is scheduled for June 9th. That's the day after I get home from Vegas so now I have to take off the whole week instead of 4 days. My boss was NOT happy. He's like "You aren't supposed to be making any more vacation requests." Well what am I supposed to do? Miss my own grad? I think not!! It's kinda important!

Anyways this weekend was ok. On Friday I stayed downtown with my friend We went to this concert at the Commodore. Some guy called “Matt Mays” that I’ve never heard of. It was ok except halfway though I got really sick and was blacking out and she pretty much had to drag me over to the side. I don’t know what was wrong but it was not normal. I had drank like 4 drinks over the course of the night and had a few hoots of some guy’s joint. It had to be laced with something because this was not just a normal drunk pass-out. Anyways while I was lying wiht my head down on the table some guy came up and started hitting on me. Guys are sickos. Really.

On Saturday my parents had a party. Their parties are fun because their friends tell me how gorgeous I am, and a girl can't get enough of that. My friend picked me up and we went out to this club in Burnaby. It was the birthday of these twins and it was all rented out for them.

While I was there I met this guy. Well first his friend came over and was like "You're hot, I'm gonna hook you up with my friend." So he brings his friend over and the friend is actually pretty hot. I kinda stared at him over the course of the night and then saw him dancing with some girl so I was gonna give up. But then he was standing alone and I went and talked to him. He is totally hot and nice and we danced and I think even kissed a little. Then I found out that he is my friend's ex from high school who totally broke her heart. Normally I would be like "Whoa no way" but she is dating my ex crush so we may be even. I would like to see this guy again but I have to ask her first if it's ok... Which is impossible to do since she doesn't have a cell and I can NOT get a hold of her.

Woe is me!! I have bad, bad taste in boys!!

No comments: