Wednesday, May 31, 2006

bad luck...duh duh duuuuhhh

So, after my drama-filled Friday, Saturday got even worse.

I went to the club with two couples (yes, I was the 5th wheel ok!) Both of them got into huge fights when I was driving home. We got kicked out of a Chinese food restaurant. I got called ugly (I'm NOT!!) My shirt got ruined. My friend and her bf almost broke up. AND I didn't get to bed til like 6:30 in the morning. It was just bad.

Now lets fast forward to yesterday. My friend's grandma went into the hospital and is not doing good, and her boyfriend gets let go from his job. My grandpa is also in the hospital. Things are not looking up. I'm also getting a cold. Yuck.

So, I left work early to go to the eye doctor. I was driving on the highway when the guy in front of me slammed on his brakes HARD. I was going like 100kms/hr at this point. So, I slammed on mine. I managed not to hit the guy in front of my but the guy behind me rammed into me. My head went hard into the headrest. Anyways now I have whiplash and a really bad cold. I had to cancel my eye appointment, which I need to get contacts before I go away, I also have to re-schedule my grad pics. And my neck hurts... and my nose hurts... and I'm BITCHY.

What is up with my luck. I won't say that it can't get worse, but it better not!!

No comments: