Wednesday, November 23, 2005

Just call me Demi ... or a puck bunny??

The ferry ride back from Victoria was uneventful. Then that night my friend Lola called and begged me to come out to the bar and since according to her I had to be a "baller" I obliged. She knows a couple of guys on the hockey team that was in town to play the Canucks so we were hanging out with them which was pretty cool. One of them was pretty good-lookin' and we danced and stuff....Then he told Lola that I was hot and he wanted to bang me and asked me to go back to his hotel room. As much as I'd love to be able to brag that I nailed an NHL player I had to tell him that I just wasn't that type of girl...

The night wasn't totally uneventful though, I did spend a lot of time cuddling with this one guy on the Chilliwack Chiefs. I kinda felt bad cause one of his teammates had called me to come out to the bar, but he left early so too bad for him...

That guy had told me he was 19, which isn't great but I can handle a guy a little younger .... but the next day at work I found out from one of the hostesses that he's actually 18. Born in friggin 1987!!! I'm a pervert! And he lied to me! But he told me he can get Canucks tickets any time he wants because he got drafted by them so I wanna make him take me to make up for lying... And I kinda wanna see him again in spite of the fact that hes so young. Why do I like 'em young??

No comments: